May 14, 2018
It’s simple. You can’t do all the things. As your business
grows, the list of tasks you need to get through grows as well.
Knowing when you need to reach out for help is crucial to your
continued growth as a business owner.
In this episode, I’m joined by outsourcing queen, Dina
Eisenberg, as she shares her tips on how to identify the tasks we
shouldn’t be spending time on, cultivating our team (whether
virtual or in-person), and covering the costs of outsourcing.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why your business requires you to be the thought leader and why
you should delegate the administrative tasks to someone else
- What is the mindset needed to begin delegating? (because we all
know it can be a huge mental roadblock to let go of control)
- How outsourcing allows you to solicit new ideas into the
- As the business owner, you need to be at the creative thinking
level and not at the “doing” level
- How to overcome excuses you tell yourself when considering
outsourcing (ex: not having enough money, not having enough time to
train someone else, etc.)
- The 3 steps to outsourcing: 1) Identify the tasks, 2)
cultivating the team, and 3) covering the costs
- The 3 lies that entrepreneurs tell themselves to talk
themselves out of outsourcing:
- Where to even start when identifying the tasks you should
- How to select the team that’s going to help you
- Should you start with virtual assistants or in-person
- What is the connection between delegation and leadership?
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really
appreciate it if you shared this show with a friend who could
benefit from listening to this particular episode.
Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you can get each new episode
delivered directly to you when it’s ready. You can find the show in
Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and TuneIn.
Leaders sure do love company so be sure to get social with
Or email me at nicole[at]nicoleabboud[dot]com